Phen375 Review – Does It Really Work? Find the Details Here!
Phen375 Review – Does It Really Work? Find the Details Here!
Phen375 seems to be a popular supplement on the internet of which the manufacturers promote that it is a win-win option for a successful weight loss.
It is an enviable achievement for one to have a good body physique and an increased confidence to flaunt.
For a fact, a lot of factors have to be considered before one can lose and maintain a desired weight.
Phen375 seems to have all the parameters in place as it states to be a safe alternative to Pherntermine (a one-time controversial weight loss supplement).
So, there is need to read complete information about Phen375 and from this we will know if it is really safe and effective as claimed.
Name of Product: Phen375
Official Website: www.Phen375.com
Minimum Price: Complete Program – $263.80
Overall Rank (out of 100): 93 Points
Recommended Period Usage: At least 2 Months
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is Phen375 ?
Phen375 is marketed as a fat burning and a weight loss supplement. It is manufactured by RDK Global (a reputable U.S based company).
I searched more in the product’s official website where it is said to be a pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement specifically made for weight loss and hunger suppression.
According to the manufacturer, folks who wish to use this supplement will be taken through their specially designed diet plans and exercise routines to help us burn fats.
The overall result is a slimmer, healthier and sexier physical appearance after using the supplement as recommended.
The product description says that Phen375 is made in a FDA approved facility and is 100% quality guarantee.
The manufacturer’s direction is to take one tablet of Phen375 in the morning before eating and the second tablet in the afternoon 20 minutes before eating.
According to them, it is not ideal to take this supplement after 2pm as it may obstruct sleeping patterns. It is not ideal to take more than two tablets a day or double the dose when we miss any dose.
However, users can get more benefits by combining the supplement with healthy food and regular exercise routines. There is no need for a prescription before using Phen375.
Evidently, experts accept the fact that regulating calorie intake and being more active physically play good role in weight loss. Phen375 should assist us achieve a regulated calorie intake, but its claims are not evidence based as to studies carried out with the supplement.
More so, there are both positive and negative reviews about the supplement. We have to compare and contrast them to find out the real experts’ and users’ perspective.
Phen375 is said to contain a powerful combination of active ingredients. The components are:
- Calcium Carbonate 36% Grain;
- Chromium (Pikolinate 12%);
- L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) 68%;
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrious (Capsicum frutescens);
- Cayenne (Capsicum) 10M HU/G;
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (from orchids);
- Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) extract (Standardized for 10% synephrine);
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE (10% Forskolin).
How Does Phen375 Work?
As previously explained Phen375 works with diet and exercise to achieve weight loss. It is as well a hunger suppressant.
The weight loss benefit is said to be a general effect of the individual constituents.
- L-Carnitine: This gives energy to the body and mops stored body fat into the bloodstream.
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous: This reduces hunger feelings and prevents one’s craving for food.
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE (10% Forskolin): This activates adenylyl cyclase and raises cyclic AMP levels in a wide variety of cell types.
- Citrus Aurantium: This increases the body’s metabolism and fat mobilization.
- Cayenne Pepper: This increases the body temperature which plays a great role in burning more calories.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (from orchids): This is commonly used to improve digestion.
Who Can Use Phen375 ?
Phen475 promotes it’s for men and women who want to burn some pounds and lose weight.
The supplement should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women or by individuals who are diabetic.
People with heart problem or high blood pressure should consult a doctor before using Phen375 for weight loss.
Also, the supplement should not be taken by individuals who are below 18 years and by people who are on stimulant-free diets.
- Burn Excess Fat;
- Improves Metabolism;
- Triggers Fast Weight Loss;
- High Quality Ingredients;
- Alternative to Phentermine;
- Alternative to Pricey Liposuction;
- Made in FDA Approved Facility;
- Claims it’s Safe and Effective;
- Requires No Prescription;
- 100% Quality Guarantee;
- 60 Money Back Guarantee;
- Official Website Exists;
- There are Before and After Pictures;
- Exercise Videos Provided;
- Fast and Discrete Shipping.
- It may not let the user sleep if taken in the evening;
- There are both positive and negative reviews (side effects) from users of the formula;
- It is relatively expensive.
The manufacturer of Phen375 are positive that Phen375 will work for us so they state to provide a full 60 day money back guarantee on all orders.
The supplement is said to be made with high quality and effective ingredients, hence should help its users achieve their desired body physique.
The product maker mentions to provide live support, weight loss tips and video for diet and exercise routines for optimal benefits.
Customer can contact them of which they promise to respond very fast. They do ship all orders fast and discretely.
Depending on the bulk, we as customers will get some free bottles of supplement and other coupons.
Phen375 from my findings promotes to achieve weight loss of 3lbs-5lbs per week (on average), increase metabolism to burn fat (burn more calories), suppress appetite and cravings, raised energy levels for more effective and easier exercise.
In my own perspective, the manufacturer have really taken good time to put together a product which balances its approach to causing weight loss. It claims to be the key to big results in a short period of time.
Conversely, in some reviews about this supplement people said that they have suffered from Phen375 side effects such as dizziness, increased blood pressure levels, an increase in heart rate and sleeping problems.
Good enough, the manufacturer mentions that if you are currently on medication, especially for high blood pressure, there is need to seek advice from a doctor before taking this supplement.
For a fact, it is most times rare to see a company that backs up their product with such amazing deals especially in the weight loss supplement industry where almost every company wishes to extract some bucks from desperate folks.
At this point, I not 100% stand against checking out this supplement on its official website at (www.Phen375.com), if we as users take it as directed and remember, it’s our choice.
I sure would love if you drop me a comment below!