Bazooka Male Enhancement – Is It Just Another Scam? Only Here To Find Out!
Bazooka Male Enhancement – Is It Just Another Scam? Only Here To Find Out!
A product named “Bazooka” claims to be some enlargement pills to give penis size growth by 3-4″ inches and up 25% in girth.
There is also the free trial sample available and according to our sources, most of the free basis are scam items.
Yet, we might be wrong with the Bazooka male enhancement, so find out here if it’s a scam or not!
Name of Product: Bazooka
Minimum Price: Free Trial Package/1 Month Supply – $55.95
Overall Rank (out of 100): 0 Points
Recommended Period Usage: 1-3 Months for Inches In Size
Refund Policy: Monthly Supplies – 60 Day Return Policy
What Are Bazooka Pills?
At the Bazooka free-trial official website, they promote big claims that this product is an “extra strength” formula to add inches in men’s penis size with increasing the hardness of erections, plus stimulating sexual desire and pleasure.
They claim to be the “best choice for male enlargement” to gain up to 4″ full inches permanently by just using the pills without no exercises, extender or nothing.
The company of this advanced formula guaranteed to actually work and as they explain, they will prove when trying out the trial sample all for “free“.
Since it’s an “extra strength” combination of ingredients, if suffering from any health conditions, they recommend consulting a doctor prior to taking these pills.
Meanwhile, they failed to provide the company’s name or brand that supports this male supplement.
However, the official sales page does claim that it’s 100% completely “organically” natural supplement with safe and effective compounds.
Yes, Bazooka promotes to cause no side effects, but only to gain significant results.
In the FAQ section, they mention that doctors recommend the Bazooka pills to all clients to avoid risking themselves on penis enlargement surgery.
But, failed to show any “real” doctors background or any form of clinical studies/test for proof of the claims.
It requires no prescription to start using the pills for the enlargement, but if you’re on a medication prescription, they highly suggest to speak to a professional doctor or physician before taking these sexual pills.
This Bazooka male enhancement item states to combined all natural substances of herbal extracts and amino acids.
At the main product’s official sales-page, they added that the ingredients are such L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Nettle Leaf, Licorice Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Zinc, Maca, Tongkat Ali, Ginseng, Saw Palmetto, Cayenne, and Oatstraw.
If these compounds are exactly what they promote then this is how it should work since these ingredients are recognized to be in several male enhancement products.
It should stimulate blood circulation with more pressure to the penis tissues.
L-Arginine boosts the nitric oxide levels to increase more blood flow to the erectile chambers.
According to Bazooka free-Trial official website, they mention that by the first month of using the pills, powerful erections will be on demand and notice energy and stamina levels increased.
By the second month, If I as a customer user were to use this product, I should notice optimal size growth in the erect state on both length and girth with an “extremely hard penis“.
Flaccid state penis should also be noticeable on how the penis hangs as they explain.
By the 3rd month, according to them, my penis should have gained dramatically size on width and length of 2-4″ inches, which they share to be my permanent size.
The Bazooka company does provide to show testimonies, which users claimed to add 3-5″ inches on his penis.
Looks like the pills might do the impossible as a “miracle” for penis growth!
Perhaps, orgasms should be more intense and pleasurable.
Overall confidence and sexual desire increase with a bigger, larger and “extremely” hard penis.
They mention helping boost sexual performance to function better in a sexual activity.
According to them, the results will be unbelievable.
Each of the Bazooka bottles contains 60 pills and the recommendation are for us as customer users to take 2 pills on the daily basis.
They do suggest not missing any dose and to create a dosing schedule for the right time to take per day.
Product’s company recommends to swallow both pills with a glass of “milk, water, or fresh fruit juice” and they mention that it’s important to not take 4 pills within 24 hours period of time.
Since by the second month, growth should have occurred, they also mention reducing the intake for only 1 pill on the daily basis.
- Claims to Add up to 4″ Inches
- States to be Permanent Gains
- Free-Trial Sample of Bottles
- Promotes to be Completely Natural
- After the 2nd Month, 1 Pill Daily
- Create “extremely” Hard Erections
- Added 100% Organically Ingredients
- Use only 3 Months for Significant Gains
- Enhances Sexual Pleasure on Orgasms
- Claims to cause no Negative Side Effects
- Improves overall Sexual Desire + Function
- Monthly Supplies claims to have a 100% Return Policy
- We tried to process the “free-trial” samples and it said that it’s “out-of-stock“, but the monthly supplies are available for a 3-month package or the 6-month bottles.
- Promotes that “doctors” recommend the Bazooka bottles for clients to “avoid surgery on penis enlargement“, but no doctors background or structure shown.
- The official free-trial website offered to show a graph of results, but no studies/test’s background from what clinical?
- The testimonies on the sales page are hyped-up claims of adding 3-5″ inches in penis size. – Unreal
- Failed to provide the quantity of each ingredient for us as customer users to have an idea if it’s really safe without excessive dosing of each compound since it’s an “extra strength” formula.
- With only natural herbs and amino acids, it will not enlarge penis by 2-5″ inches as what they promote. – Impossible and over-exaggerated.
- We have found websites promoting these Bazooka pills to have before-and-after images, but they are the ones we see everywhere around the false “scammy” ads. – Is it just another scam?
- The official website does not show how the combination of ingredients work, which it failed to the public the manufacturer/company’s name that supports it.
- Since we gathered the compounds list from the free-trial site, other promoting sites added extra ingredients.
All we have to say is that there are too many websites claiming that these pills work with no proof.
They mention to ship discreet packages and should receive the supplies as quickly within 1-3 business days.
Official sales pages mention to have a 60-day money back guarantee for the monthly supplies, but no company or manufacturer provided to the public for all consumers.
In fact, we also found it available on Amazon retailer as well.
My Closing Thoughts
With so many web-pages claiming to be their official website and several red flags, myself as a customer user would never add my credit card information at all.
We have not found any forums of actual consumers stating anything about this product.
As we all know, there are many male enhancements on the internet and this “Bazooka” item is just another scam claiming big promises without no proof to back up the claims.
However, if you haven’t read some of my other reviews, I always mention that I tried many types of these “get-bigger-pills“ to enlarge my penis.
After 3 years from using each product for the recommendation period of time and no results, it was a blessing to find the Penis Enlargement Bible, where it actually taught me real simple ways to gain growth size on my penis.
It showed me how to restart the puberty stage all over again and after less than 3 months, I noticed a decent growth, so I grabbed a measuring tape and boom, more than 2″ full inches added to my size.
Yes, real permanent size.
Don’t believe me?
Check out my review to see my results, plus I added how it actually works with full information.