Extenze Lube – Premium Personal Lubricant & Maximum Strength Overview
ExtenZe Lube – Premium Personal Lubricant & Maximum Strength Overview
ExtenZe product is not only available as some male enhancement pills but also as a lubricant method.
The company designed the ExtenZe Lube for a Maximum Strength and Premium Personal Lubricant formula in both Water-based or Silicon-based.
This review should explain each formula’s overview of background. We actually did a review on the ExtenZe pills and it actually gained more points than several other male enhancers.
So, take a few seconds of your time and follow down.
Name of Product: ExtenZe Lube
Website: Available in Retailers
Minimum Price: Depends On Which One
Overall Rank (out of 100): 55 Points
Recommended Period Usage: Unknown
Money Back Guarantee: Check With Retail Sites
What Is The ExtenZe Lube ?
ExtenZe Lube labels themselves as a Personal Lubricant to boost up sexual experience for all men who are looking for heighten up sexual energy.
According to our sources, it’s available in two high-performance formulas such as the Water-based where its known to cause no messy and easy-to-clean by removing the lube.
The Silicone-based one claims it’s effective as well where this formula does not “breakdown in water” as they mention.
Now the ExtenZe Maximum Strength lube should have a stronger potential to maximize sexual experience.
In fact, we have also stumbled across the ExtenZe Shots. Yes, a liquid formula to take it on the go to super-charge sexual arousal and performance.
Overview of ExtenZe Lubes
As the retailer websites explained, the Silicone-based and Water-based lube are both a cooling formula that gives a tingling sensation with a fresh scent.
ExtenZe Silicone Based Personal Lubricant 3.9 Oz : $15-18 US Dollars
- Increases Sexual Performance
- Can Use in Shower/Bath or Spa
- Boosts up Sexual Excitement
- Included All Natural Ingredients
- Promotes Sexual Experience
- Improves Sensitivity + Pleasure
- Can Use it With Non-Silicone Sex Toys
- Safe To Use with Any Latex Condom
- Condom Friendly – Inside or Outside
- Harder to clean up.
- Might be greasy and oily.
- Not for Silicone sex toys.
- Contains Yohimbe compound.
- Does not carry L-Arginine for firmer erections.
Silicone-based formula contains a number of Ingredients and they are : Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Muira Puama Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, (Mexican) Damiana Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate / Finsolv TN, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Extract), Phenylethylamine. Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Corynanthe (Yohimbe) Bark Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Root Extract, and Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.
ExtenZe Water Based Lubricant 4.8 oz, 138 ml : $8-12 US Dollars
- Labels as a Light Water-based
- Enhances Sexual Responses
- Carries Natural Ingredients
- Increases Stamina + Energy
- Improves Sexual Experience
- It’s a Easy-to-Clean Formula
- Stimulates Sensitivity + Pleasure
- States to have Longer-Lasting Sex
- Latex Condoms Friendly – In & Out
- Sex Toys Friendly – All Types of Toys
- Best with ExtenZe Male Enhancement Pills
- Can dry up faster than the Silicone-base formula.
- Yes, it’s cheaper but might remove the lubricant faster.
- We found user who mention it only caused a “cooling” effect but no sexual experience as what the product claims.
- Does contain Yohimbe as well and failed to have the L-Arginine for harder erections.
- One of a retail website sells it for $21.95 where others sells it for a lot cheaper. – Sketchy
This Water-based formula carries the compounds such as : Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Carboxymethylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Turnera Diffusa (Mexican Damiana) Leaf Extract, Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), Bark/Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phenylethylamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Corynanthe (Yohimbe) Bark Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Root Extract, and Diazolidinyl Urea.
ExtenZe Maximum Strength Personal Lubricant 4.8 Fl Oz/140 Ml : $22-30 US Dollars
- Maximizes Sexual Potential
- Enhances Sexual Performance
- Increases Excitement & Thrills
- Have a Fresh Scent – Smell
- Claims it’s Highly Effective
- Improves Overall Sexual Ability
- States Firmer, Stronger Erections
- Mentions to Moisture Penis Skin
- Easy-to-Clean, Wash with Warm Water
- Claims it’s Latex-Condom Compatible
- Should be Safe & Completely Natural
- We hardly found resources regards on this Maximum Strength formula.
- Doesn’t seem to be as highly available as the Premium Lubricant formulas.
- Less ingredients than the other lubricants but probably higher amounts of dosing to actually be “maximum strength“.
- Yes, it does have the Yohimbe compound which it’s known to cause some negative side effects.
This Maximum Strength formula includes different substances from the other formulas and they are : Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Butea Superba Root Extract, L-Arginine HCl, Yohimbe HCl, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), and Lipidium Meyenii (MACA).
There are no official website for none of these products but only for the pills of the ExtenZe gelcaps.
For those who don’t know, every single retail third-party websites sells each formula for a different price so you would have to check if they cover up with a refund policy as a money back guarantee.
Yes, same with the shipping process if it ships in a plain package/envelope.
Other than that and according to our sources, there is no specific information on how it should really work which I’m assuming it’s no different from any other male enhancement lubricant where it works by applying a small dime size onto to the penis skin for absorption.
Bottom Line Opinion
Believe it or not, it might be cheap lubricant products but I personally wouldn’t waste my money on none of these ExtenZe Lube formulas.
Why? Well, there are several “professional” lubricant such as a cream, oil, etc in today’s market with proof that it works.
Where I will point you in the right direction because I used the VigRX Oil in the past when I was following the Penis Enlargement Bible program and I actually loved everything about it.
VigRx Oil where it’s not really an “oil” because it’s not a greasy or sticky lube like other formulas out there. The official website provides clinical data that the lubricant product absorbs 95% of the sexual aphrodisiacs.
The best part about it was the “amazing” feeling as a sensation when applying it onto to my member here where it enhances my erections completely hard with the ability to control stronger orgasms.
It does not dry up quick and of course, it doesn’t get “messy” from my experience. If you would like to find out a little more about it than I’ll leave you my review’s link. Maybe it’s exactly what you’re looking for your sexual needs.